1 attachmentsSlide 1 of 1attachment_1attachment_1
Unformatted Attachment Preview
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Course Name: Introduction to
Accounting Information Systems
Course Code: ACCT 402
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/5
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students
or other resources will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced)
font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Discuss why some managers disclose fraudulent Financial Statements and give examples from
Discuss the activities of sales order entry? Analyze sales order threats and the controls for
Explain the reasons of hacking? Discuss why has hacking increased in recent years? Give your
opinion on hacking.
Purchase answer to see full
Explanation & Answer:
User generated content is uploaded by users for the purposes of learning and should be used following Studypool’s honor code & terms of service.
Reviews, comments, and love from our customers and community: