1 attachmentsSlide 1 of 1attachment_1attachment_1
Unformatted Attachment Preview
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 05/03/2022@ 23:59
Course Name: Accounting Research &
Course Code: ACCT 403
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1443/1444 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Instructor’s Name: dr. Salah Oraby
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/10
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Question 1: The correct and complete sequence of steps in conducting research is as follows:
Identify broad area,
Using our Saudi Digital library (SDL) you should find two papers and determine for each paper the
steps described above.
1.The broad area of the
5. Data analysis
Question 2: Write a description of the research problem you propose to investigate and explain why
you chose this topic.
Purchase answer to see full
Explanation & Answer:
accounting information system
corporate culture and society
User generated content is uploaded by users for the purposes of learning and should be used following Studypool’s honor code & terms of service.
Reviews, comments, and love from our customers and community: