1 attachmentsSlide 1 of 1attachment_1attachment_1
Unformatted Attachment Preview
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Course Name: Accounting of Financial Institutions Student’s Name:
Course Code: ACCT 405
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 2019-20-1440/1441 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained /
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced
for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other
resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
• The Answer should be within 1300-1500 words in length
1- What do you mean by Securitization? Explain
Types of Securitization
Which was the first non-assets, backed Securitization deal in Saudi Arabia?
2-Pass a journal entries in the books of lease contract by creating lease receivable at its net
investment in which is equal to the minimum lease payments discounted at the rate of interest
implicit in the lease.
Purchase answer to see full
Explanation & Answer:
User generated content is uploaded by users for the purposes of learning and should be used following Studypool’s honor code & terms of service.
Reviews, comments, and love from our customers and community: