1 attachmentsSlide 1 of 1attachment_1attachment_1
Unformatted Attachment Preview
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: Saturday 05/03/2022 @ 23:59
Course Name: Insurance Accounting
Course Code: ACCT 424
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1443 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: /Out of 10
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Q1. Discuss methods of setting premium rates in insurance companies (Manual rating, merit
rating, judgement rating)
Q2. Identify any two insurance companies in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and explain any two
insurance products offered by them. Your answer should be based on following points:
Name of the Company
Type of Insurance
Significant features of the insurance product
Q3: Discuss in detail the various functions involved in “Transaction Cycle” with suitable
Purchase answer to see full
Explanation & Answer:
User generated content is uploaded by users for the purposes of learning and should be used following Studypool’s honor code & terms of service.
Reviews, comments, and love from our customers and community: