Art SurveyPhotography History Questions:1. Photography was invented in 1839. Who was it’s inventor?
2. What is the meaning of Camera?
3. Where was photography invented?
4. The idea of photography has been around for centuries. What were some of it’s earliest form’s?
5. What is a Camera Obscura?
6. Light entering a camera is upside down and back wards, why?
7. When were lenses added to camera’s?
8. Thomas Wedgwood was able to make a photographic image but what prevented him from the discovery of photographic image?
9. Who introduced the Positive /Negative process to Photography?
10. Who invented the word Photographie?
11. Who Is credited with the invention of photography?
12. Who was Bayard?
meaning of Camera
User generated content is uploaded by users for the purposes of learning and should be used following Studypool’s honor code & terms of service.
Reviews, comments, and love from our customers and community: