It’s fun homework, a crossword puzzle about geology (metamorphic rocks) that you complete sentences and find the words by the given definitions. Please see attachments so you can accesses the homework.
2 attachmentsSlide 1 of 2attachment_1attachment_1attachment_2attachment_2
Unformatted Attachment Preview
4. common amphibole in the greenschist facies
5. one of the dominant metamorphic variables
7. type of amphibole that is indicative of high pressure
9. calculation of pressure from metamorphic minerals
18. (Fe, Mg, Mn,Ca)3Al2Siz012
20. high-Ť polymorph of Alz Sios
22. basalt metamorphosed to 550°C
Purchase answer to see full
User generated content is uploaded by users for the purposes of learning and should be used following Studypool’s honor code & terms of service.
Reviews, comments, and love from our customers and community: