1 attachmentsSlide 1 of 1attachment_1attachment_1
Unformatted Attachment Preview
1. . Suppose we work at Netflix and are tasked with gaining a
better understanding of the media streaming habits of
individuals. We collect the following observable data:
1. Length of time individuals stream in a single session:
2. Time of day individuals begin a streaming session:
3. Number of shows individuals stream in a session:
4. Rating given by individuals to the streamed media:
5. Genre of the streamed media:
6. Production year of the streamed media:
7. Primary language of the streamed media:
8. Age of the streamers:
Categorize each variable type and the level of measurement at
which the data were collected.
2. Choose a topic (ex. data security, social media influence on
mental health, wealth gap) and create/ develop/ write at least
four survey questions on the topic of your choice such that at
least one question falls under each data type.
Purchase answer to see full
User generated content is uploaded by users for the purposes of learning and should be used following Studypool’s honor code & terms of service.
Reviews, comments, and love from our customers and community: