1 attachmentsSlide 1 of 1attachment_1attachment_1
Unformatted Attachment Preview
HIS-144: America after World War II
Directions: Using resources from the Topic 5 Readings, including your textbook, materials
provided by your instructor through class discussion, and materials from the GCU Library Guide
for HIS-144 US History Themes, respond to the six prompts below.
Each answer to the questions should be a minimum of 100-200 words
The overall assignment must include three to five relevant scholarly sources in support of your
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is
expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines,
which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
Wikipedia, Ask.com, ehow.com and other online information sites, encyclopedias, or
dictionaries are not considered university academic sources and are NOT TO BE USED.
1. Explain the G.I. Bill. In what ways does it change America?
2. Why did suburbanization occur after World War II? What changes does suburbia bring to
3. Why is the automobile so important to post war America?
4. Describe gendered spheres in American society before WWII and how they changed after the
5. What was the role of religion in post-World War II American society?
6. Explain the development of youth culture in post war America.
Purchase answer to see full
Explanation & Answer:
User generated content is uploaded by users for the purposes of learning and should be used following Studypool’s honor code & terms of service.
Reviews, comments, and love from our customers and community: