250 words minimum and 2 scholarly sources…….NO PLAGIARISM
1-1 Which proverb do you think would most benefit your community by putting its principle(s) into action?
1200 words minimum and 3 scholarly sources….3 scholarly sources….NO PLAGIARISM
1. What were the three major crises in Israel that the prophetic literature responds to?
2. Do you think Isaiah’s advice to Ahaz in the Syro-Ephraimitic crisis was sound? Explain your answer.
3. How did Hezekiah prepare for a possible invasion by the Assyrians during Sennacherib’s reign?
4. What are the five major sections into which Isaiah 1-39 can be divided, and what is the central idea in each part?
5. What are the Servant Songs?
6. What is unusual about Jeremiah’s call to be a prophet?
7. What advice did Jeremiah give the exiles, and why did he feel it necessary to give such advice?
8. What appears to be Ezekiel’s understanding of his call experience?
9. Compare Ezekiel’s view of individual responsibility to that of Jeremiah.
10. What was the meaning of Ezekiel’s vision in the valley of dry bones?
11. What problems are raised by God’s command to Hosea to marry a prostitute? How do different biblical interpreters address this problem?
12. What do the Oracles Against the Nations (Amos 1:3-2:5) say about Amos’s doctrine of God?
13. Compare Isaiah’s attitude toward Jerusalem with that of Micah.
14. Why might Habakkuk be considered an early Jewish philosopher?
15. How does the Book of Twelve function as a single book made up of twelve little books?
User generated content is uploaded by users for the purposes of learning and should be used following Studypool’s honor code & terms of service.
Reviews, comments, and love from our customers and community: