I’m stuck on a History question and need an explanation.
1. According to FDR, who was the “forgotten man”?
2. How did FDR think the forgotten man had been neglected?
3. How did FDR propose to help the forgotten man?
4. How did U.S. foreign relations need to change to help the forgotten man?
5. Who do you think are the forgotten people in American society today?
1 attachmentsSlide 1 of 1attachment_1attachment_1
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Purchase answer to see full
Explanation & Answer:
Student has agreed that all tutoring, explanations, and answers provided by the tutor will be used to help in the learning process and in accordance with Studypool’s honor code & terms of service.
Reviews, comments, and love from our customers and community: