Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO’s): Benefits vs Risks
Project Presentation:For your project, you are required to make a power point presentation with notes. The presentation is worth 20% of your total course mark. There is no need to add a report to your presentation. Just add notes to your slides to clarify your content.Presentation Requirements:Main points of the presentation are clear and concise.Information is directly related to the topic.Presentation includes a clear introduction, body, and conclusion.Cite references clearly using APA format.Information is well- researched and well-organised; sources are well quoted.References are not older than 2002, except for historical information.Conclude your presentation effectively.Include 20 slides.
2 attachmentsSlide 1 of 2attachment_1attachment_1attachment_2attachment_2
Unformatted Attachment Preview
Group Project Rubric
Total Marks = 20%
Levels of Achievement
Did not clearly introduce or conclude the topic
Introduction was irrelevant and not
connected to the topic. Incoherent
Introduced topic in clear and interesting way.
Conclusion was brief and appropriate.
Does not contain central message or
identifiable organizational pattern.
Central message is not clearly and/or
easily identifiable by reader; sections may
be in need of further organization and
Central message is identifiable; sections of the
speech may vary in explicit organizational
pattern. Easy comprehension of the central
No references included.
References included, but incorrectly done.
Missing reference page.
References are included, without in-text
Slides with occasional typos, unclear
organization, and/or questionable applicability
to presentation. All slides include significant
amounts of text.
Slides contain appropriate material but
too much text or too many images/builds.
Lacking clarity or consistency.
Slides and other materials provide useful
information, clear and professional. But may not
directly relate to central topic or contain
Topics for Presentation
1. Abiotic factors and range of tolerance.
2. Weather and climate: microclimates, tornadoes and cyclones
3. Significance of wildlife, commercial products from wildlife, aesthetic and recreational
significance of wildlife.
4. What is the value of wetland areas?
5. Trace the roots of the throwaway mentality
6. Endangered and threatened Wildlife
7. Global warming Causes and Effects
8. North America Foot print vs Europe Footprint
9. Global health issues, Risk, and Toxicology
10. Adaptation among five Animals
11. What is quality of life? Do you feel a part of or apart from nature?
12. Factory Farming and the environmental impact
13. Is public ready for water recycling? Who owns the water in the clouds
14. Air pollution
15. Prevention of beach erosion, coastal cleanup strategies
16. Do you think that you have a sustain biodiversity?
17. Solid and Hazardous Waste
18. Pest management
Purchase answer to see full
genetically modifies organisms
human health safety concerns
User generated content is uploaded by users for the purposes of learning and should be used following Studypool’s honor code & terms of service.
Reviews, comments, and love from our customers and community: